Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2014

Thank you!!!













These days, I've been feeling very blessed and thankful to have all of you in my class!  I’m honored and privileged to be teaching all of you this semester.  For that, I thank you!  There are days when I feel like you guys are my family, listening to my stories and trying to help whenever you can.  At times living in Korea can be difficult being far away from friends and family, but there are many days where I look forward to coming to class, and seeing some of you. Being with you guys just makes my day and my life that much happier.  I appreciate all the challenges and discussions that encourage me to learn, especially about Korean culture and customs. I’ve been teaching at Gachon University for several years now and I can say that this semester by far is the best semester I’ve ever had!  Thanks again for a great semester! Hang in there, it’s week 12!

2 comments:

  1. Aww~ its really nice to have a person who teaches us more than whats on the text book.
    Thanks for always accepting ideas and suggestions. It really gives us a chance to think and
    expand our thoughts thank you^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet and you're like the only one that looks at my blog and comments! Thanks for your contribution to the class Mimi :)

      Delete