Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Here is an example of a funny chain story that we made in class


We were having a cruise tour all over the world.   Storm hit and cruise became wrecked.  And when I woke up, I was in Desert Island with an Abercrombie & Fitch model.  It was shocking. I thought there is no chance to be rescued but it was happy to be with a handsome guy.  In addition, there were some animals like snakes, scorpions, etc..  I was bitten by a poisonous snake and needed medicine. 
 
When she was almost dead, the handsome guy found her and saved her life. Fortunately, her father was the owner of the Abercrombie & Fitch.  I owed him but when he was doing first aid, he swallowed some poison blood, and then he died.  When she was returning home, she heard that her father talked o someone.  She figured out that her father was the suspect of this accident.  After she heard about reason, she fell with her father into the cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment