Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Homework











The second week of school is here and I've heard no good alternatives to doing the actual CD homework so if you haven't talked to me about your homework options, please do the homework in the Activebook CD as usual.  You must complete all the activities but Games and Puzzles are optional because I know some of them can be tough!

You must obtain at least 80% or higher on your activities or else you’ll only receive 50% of the score.

I will open E-class for you to capture the screen shot of your “Activity Results” page on your computer.  Please post each homework in each section before the due date.  Do not post more than one homework in each folder.

Remember, I do not take late homework so please plan accordingly.  If you have a computer problem, I’m sorry!  Your mission is to find any and all available computer to do your homework.  If you have any questions about the homework, please come and see me.

Good luck and let's have a great semester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment