Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

No work-related text messages please!

Hi everyone!
While I love receiving text messages asking how my day's going, I’m being overwhelmed by text messages asking me about assignment questions on my phone.  I wouldn’t mind this even if it were only a few number of students but more and more students are texting now. Also, I’m having a hard time keeping track of who I returned messages to and who I haven’t. This is difficult since I use my phone for personal reasons and not for work.  School does not pay for my phone nor do they offer an allowance for my phone fees.
 
So, before you decide to text me ask yourself, is this personal or business?  If it’s personal like wishing me a Happy Chuseok it’s OK, but if it’s work related like asking me if you can write about a certain topic, please e-mail me. This way, I can assure that I return all messages promptly.
Thanks for your understanding!


No comments:

Post a Comment