Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

How to check participation & lates

























How do I check my participation check marks? What do I do if I'm late to class?

PARTICIPATION
Remember it is your responsibility to make sure you check each day for participation check.  You can only get participation checks for the following:
  • raising your hand and speaking in front of the WHOLE class.
  • answering a question I asked.
  • Reading for the class.
In addition to the above one checks each day, you can also get additional participation checks for the following:
  • answering a bonus question.
  • being a part of a winning team
Just remember, each student is capable of receiving a participation check each day. You should strive to get one participation check each day as this is a speaking class.  If you're sitting in class and NOT SPEAKING, then I can't help you. lol

ATTENDANCE
 I will take attendance at the beginning of class and should you come in late after that, it is your responsibility to come put "L" for late and get rid of the "X" that is by you name for absence.

  • = here,     X = absent,     L = late

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me during class!  Let's have some fun this semester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment